Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog Update

Hello followers.  

I know that this was supposed to be a recipe for chicken and dumplins, but if you haven't already realized, I've changed my blog design.  That is because I wanted to have a separate page just for recipes, and the home page will be for most everything else.  Here's why:

1) I'm always cooking up something good, and I want to be able to post recipes any time.  I don't want you to have to wait for all my yummy goodness.  I want to be able to share them with you any time I invent something new and exciting.

2) With all the recipes on 1 page, you'll have a centralized location in order to find your favorites.  I hope to get better at this blog design, and eventually move toward a more professional look, with more professional results.

3)  I hope to be able to expand to more pages, as more and more ideas come to mind.  I can do this better and not clutter up my main page.

So, please continue to enjoy my blog, and my recipes.  I promise to continue to help you live well, on a Military Budget.

-MD

Next Week's Blog:  What Every Kitchen Should Have: Spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment