Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What Shakeology and TurboFire have done for me! part 1

Ok, so I have to share this.  I'm week 3 into my 90 day transformation, and I must say, I've already seen incredible results with TurboFire and Shakeology.

I don't want to share all the results now, but what I will say is that they are INCREDIBLE!  For the first time ever, I HAVE ABS!  Yessir!  Even when I was 19 and pre-baby, and as skinny as a stick, I didn't have abs, and at the time, I was FIT.  Now, I'm healthy, and getting toned, and feeling better every day!

For Shakeology, my sugar cravings are gone!  And, I have a serious sweet tooth, and some days it was really bad.  I'd snack all day on candy and junk, and now, well, except for the occasional scoop of German ice-cream from the ice-cream truck, I don't really want it anymore.  Also, I find it easier to eat the recommended 5-6 meals a day, and my weight loss has been accelerated.  I WANT to make healthier food options because I would hate to sabotage what Shakeology does with putting crap back in my body.

For TurboFire, the workouts are FUN!  I'm excited to workout, even on the longer workouts days.  The time flies by so fast, and sometimes I want to do it twice a day because it's so much fun!  I'm seeing actual results, and not just my abs, but also my calves, arms, shoulders....everywhere.  I'm already down 2" in the waist!  How exciting is that?!?!?!?!

If you are interested in making a permanent transformation, contact me, and I can help get you started!

Until later!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment