Thursday, August 1, 2013

Four Weeks Complete

Ok, guys and gals....many of you are probably wondering how I'm doing on my amazing transformation, and let me tell you, I'm quite excited about what's happened so far.

After 4 weeks of TurboFire and 3 weeks of Shakeology, here are my results:

- Lost 6 pounds
- Lost 5 inches overall
- Lost 4% body fat

TurboFire and Shakeolgy both come with a diet plant, which I do not follow.  I don't follow them mainly because I live in Germany, and it's difficult for me to find all of the foods here.  Two, it's not cost effective for my family while in Germany.  What is cost effective though is just eating clean, which I am able to do.

I'm sharing this with you because I want you to have the same results.  I want you to be successful in finding a New You.  I want you to decide to change your lifestyle to have a healthier future, not only for you, but for your loved ones.  So, are you ready?

First, to get started, you should choose a program.  If you want to lose weight, then you should try TurboFire.  If you want to gain muscle, then you should try Body Beast.  Both programs are on sale this month as a Challenge Pack for $160.  What's in a Challenge Pack you ask?  Well, let me tell you.

A Challenge Pack contains the program, starts you on your Home Direct delivery of Shakeology, and a 30 day membership as a BeachBody Club member where you'll get tons of advice, a diet plan to help you reach your goal, and mentorship from tons of people who are all trying to reach the same goal that you are.....to get healthy, and End the Trend of Obesity.  If purchased separately, TurboFire or Body Beast and Shakeology would cost you over $200.  Once you have Shakeology on Home Direct delivery, you'll receive it automatically every 30 days, and not have to pay s/h.  For $129.95, the healthiest meal of the day comes to just about $4 a day.

For more information on either program, please click on the links below.  Or, email me here!








I encourage each of you to get serious about your fitness, decide what you are going to do, commit to it, and I can help you succeed.

I look forward to helping you reach your goals.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment